|Dimensions||21.5 × 2 × 7 in|
Chrome Plated Aluminum
Hamilton 10″ Power-Jet Trigger Spray Gun
Hamilton 10″ power jet is a durable, dependable spray gun used for high pressure washing, cleaning and agricultural applications. The body and trigger are molded using a touch glass filled nylon material designed to withstand high impact and rough usage. The forward inlet design allows the handle to remain cool while spraying hot liquids up to 210 degrees Farenheit.
- Available with 10″ chrome plated extension barrel
- 3/8″ Female NPT brass inlet and shut-off valve assembly
- Fullly adjustable brass spray tip nozzle
- Convienent trigger safety lock
- 300 PSI maximum pressure rating
- .015-0.2 GPM at 40 PSI
- 3/8″ hose barb standard inlet connection
Be the first to review “Hamilton 10″ Power-Jet Trigger Spray Gun”
You must be logged in to post a review.
Or send a message:
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.